Jurassic Quest, the largest & most realistic traveling dinosaur show in North America, is ROARING through Jackson!
Jurassic Quest features:
* The largest and most realistic dinosaur exhibit including an incredible 50 foot long Megalodon, 60 ft. long, sky-scraping Spinosaurus, the 80 ft. long Apatosaurus and our gigantic LIFESIZE T-Rex.
* Walking dinosaur rides & stationary dinosaur rides, which include some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
* See our incredibly realistic and interactive Baby Dinosaur & Raptor Training Experience
* Not to be missed - giant fossil dig, Triceratots” soft play area, science fossil exhibit, & MORE!
1. Strollers are welcome.
2. Be sure to bring your camera. There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
3. Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables.
4. Jurassic Quest is a self-guided experience. The average length of stay to enjoy all Jurassic Quest has to offer is 1 to 2 hours. You may not leave and re-enter the event.
5. Jurassic Quest adheres to local venue and government Covid-19 guidance and requirements.
Friday, October 21, 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday, October 22, 9:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday, October 23, 9:00am - 5:00pm
For more information, visit www.jurassicquest.com